Raleigh Christian Community is a dynamic, spirit-led church, situated on 62 pristine acres in Northeast Raleigh, serving the greater Raleigh area of North Carolina. The vision God has given us is to be a relevant, thriving, and reproductive community of believers, helping people connect to God, to one another, and to our community.
- Casual Atmosphere
- RCC will always be a place where you can dress comfortably and be welcomed in a warm and friendly environment. Grab a cup of coffee from our Community Cafe, browse around our Worship Center lobby and enjoy the scenic views of our property. People from all over the country have said that our church campus is one of the most beautiful campuses they've ever seen.
- Contemporary Music
- RCC's worship has been described as upbeat and energetic. Our highest hope is to provide a powerful and meaningful experience every time we gather together in praise and worship to the Lord. People are free to lift their hands as well as their voices in all of our services.
- Practical Messages
- In every service we attempt to communicate the never-changing gospel of Christ to an ever changing culture in a clear and relevant way.
- Children and Student Ministries
- RCC is a great place for kids and students! On Sunday and Wednesday nights we have age-appropriate classes, with a volunteer staff of teachers and supporting parents serving all over our campus. Our goal is to prepare our children to live for Christ and be lights in a dark world.
- Life Groups
- Life Groups are small groups that meet in homes in and around the greater Raleigh area. This is where RCC'ers connect and build relationships one with another. We have groups for singles, ladies, men, couples for young and the young at heart.
Click here to find a Life Group!